Schools need to make constant efforts to raise money, and these activities are carried out throughout the year. Fundraisers need proper planning to be successful, and one way to boost these efforts is to opt for custom stickers for school branding.
How to Create Custom Stickers for School Branding
These stickers can include things like your school slogan, teams, logo, and other related information. When you have them designed and printed by skilled professionals, you can be sure these tools have the right effect. You can custom design the stickers in a number of ways- by club, team, or department – and they are a great way to build team spirit and unity.
In addition, when you use various branding methods, it does wonders for the students’ morale. These stickers are ideal for all educational institutions, including kindergarten, pre-schools, middle school, high school, and universities.
Things to Focus on When Planning School Sticker Designs
When printing stickers, you must pay attention to a variety of factors, such as:
- While you might be tempted to go for a standardized template, it won’t have the same effect as designing for a particular reason. When you opt for specific solutions, the messaging is simpler and more impactful, and those who interpret it will know what it’s for.
- If you want more appealing stickers, choose custom shapes and patterns rather than just a circle, square, or rectangle. This will help make the sticker stand out even if you’re using it in a busy area with other banners or placards.
- You must ensure that the template encourages brand recognition, which involves using the school’s logo, the tagline, or other related messages.
- Provide only the most basic details when using stickers to advertise programs or events. It’s the best way to create an impactful marketing message.
- Make sure that the sticker is of high quality, with the best print and materials.
- Keep the concept simple rather than using complicated shapes with too many colors. This can just make the sticker look cluttered and unappealing.
- While getting school stickers for any outdoor setting, select materials that are suitable for exterior conditions.
If you want the stickers to make an impact, it’s crucial that the material and printing be of excellent quality. Good base materials will last longer and will help ensure better print quality and timeliness.
If you want to make a good impression and boost school branding, contact us at Keith Fabry today!